Thursday, October 05, 2006

well, i can't believe that nearly a month has gone by since my last blog. however, since i have been spending a lot of time working on my web site, i am not really surprised.

i would put a photo here with my hair disheveled and my grin askew, but i don't have one. . .
however, i am happy to announce that in a day or two my web site will be out there with everyone else's! hooray!

i am beginning to get involved in a bottles of hope program here in my community with my small group of polyclayers. a wonderful optician, marc raymond in kingston, donated a huge box full of little bottles for our group to use. thanks very much.

gotta run now, i sure hope i can keep to my pledge to post at least every other day from now on. and post some photos of the finished bottles, and other new work that i am doing.

cheerio for now.....

No comments: