Thursday, October 25, 2007

This and That Day. . .

must run out to the post office today and put registration for for Sojourn, atc's for clayamies swap, and a little treat for a friend in the mail... i was in town yesterday, but plumb forgot to post them...

but i did purchase a nozzle and mps gas to make more glass items for my scope chambers, and had a wonderful stroll thru several dollar shops with my friend carolyn. lotsa giggles, too!!!

i have been doing some experiments with making clay fabric, and here are some photos. i turned some of these into atc's for our swap... needless to say, i now have many more ideas for decorations for my scopes and clothing my figures... atc's are a wonderful way to get inspired and try new techniques...



so today will be a multi doings day.... more work on my scopes and perhaps some work on my new website...

have a great day! and let your creative spirit awaken. . .

1 comment:

Gera Scott Chandler said...

WOW! The fabric is beautiful and the Kalidalady sketch is looking terrific... you have been soooo busy! Wonder if a future K-Lady will have a Carolyn Cardi?

gera